CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Selasa, 18 Agustus 2009

Christina Aguilera Ready for Another Baby



August 06, 2009
by: Ani Esmailian


Christina Aguilera is the happiest she's ever been now that's she's a mother to 17-month-old Max Liron, so she's ready for baby #2, and she's hoping to have a daughter this time.

Christina recently set up her own home studio so she can be a stay at home mom and a successful recording artist at the same time.

A source said: "Christina loves her family time with Jordan and Max and now she has a studio at home, being a mother and working at the same time is a real possibility – but she doesn't know if she wants to give up her other pursuits just yet.

"She has just signed for a new movie and has her radio venture too, so she feels now's not a good time to have another baby – although she would adore another one. Especially a little girl."

Christina recently gushed about being a mother and how much she loved the way it changed her body. She said, "Since becoming a mom, I feel I have more knowledge and that makes me feel beautiful. I feel more centered, which makes me feel confident and sexy.


"The other night, my husband and I were in the bathroom getting ready for bed. I mentioned something on my body that was different before I had the baby. I said, 'That was never like that before!' And he said, 'Are you kidding me? That's what makes you even sexier. The fact that you're a mom and that your body has gone through all those changes, that makes you even sexier.' ”

Sounds like both Christina and Jordan are ready for baby #2! We'll have to keep our eyes pealed for a baby bump in the next few months!

Source : Holliscoop

share

0 komentar: